Monday 6 June 2011

60's MONOCHROME





New day, new post.
Monochrome appears to be everywhere at the moment, so I took my chance and as you can see am wearing black suede platforms (eBay £19.99) and a white shift lace vintage 60's dress (Car boot sale £2.00) with black tights (Primark), a black suede clutch (Mum's wardrobe) and a snake pattern black belt (Primark 1.00)
Now, I've just done a tutorial on youtube for 60's beehive hair and then took the photo's afterwards (taken by my brother..remind me never to do that again..took over an hour!).
The tutorial is just loading ATM so I'll post it on here when it's done, so if you want to know how I do my hair check it out!..more should be coming soon, so feel free to request any!
If your wanting to use a 70's monochrome style this summer I'd suggest a black jersey maxi dress and a white crochet waist coat and then some raspberry and turquoise rings.


No comments:

Post a Comment