Tuesday 14 June 2011

Don't you wish you went to Woodstock?

Jefferson Airplane, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, Melanie and Joan Baez.
The hippie days!
I wore this outfit to Reading Festival last year, obviously not with bare feet; with wellies, but I thought it would be more festive with bare feet.
I'm often called a hippie or 'Mother Nature' as my friends call me, so I thought I'd show it off for you today!
The purple bohemian dress is originally from Primark but I bought it off eBay for a little over £4.00 I think! It's beautiful to wear in the summer because of the thin flowy material.. have a look on eBay for them!
I made the head band myself using a string of white flower material from the market and then sew yellow beads in the middle, then attached it to black elastic! Easy :)
I may not be wearing shoes in this picture but the dress could be worn with wedges/wellies/sandals..anything really.
Last of all the gold circle chain is from Topshop.
70's is in this summer so if your going to a festival definitely look for something bohemian and hippylike.
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment