It may be half my wardrobe, but it's some of my favorite pieces which you will see throughout the next couple of months!
Now, key things that I have in my wardrobe and I'm hoping that you fashionista's should too;
1. Of course, a mirror; mine was from Oxfam (4.99) and is surrounded by floral patterns.
2. A 70's Jumpsuit; mine was from Zara (19.99)
3. A crazy woolly vintage jumper which I will happily show you in my next blog!
4. The little purple hippie dress; mine was from eBay (2.99) but previously from Primark and is one of my favorite dresses..PREVIEW:
5. Now everybody needs some sort of undergarment in there wardrobe whether it's a flimsy top or a huge petticoat, mine is a white lace vintage slip, I bought this from a charity shop (£1) but can be bought in vintage shops or of course on eBay (price varies)
'Oh, and I invite you to count the colours in your bedroom'