Wednesday 31 August 2011

Back To Reality

Back from Reading festival peoples!
Well I came back on Monday morning, but have been getting over the Reading blues :( 
I've taken a couple of photos which should be getting developed tomorrow, I'll put some up as soon as possible :) 
When I returned, I noticed that I've got a few more followers! So thankyou!
Since I've been home from another amazing Reading weekend, I've started to get into 'Autumn Mode' which means putting on jumpers and jeans again.
I've been looking at a couple of my favourite items from one  fall collection in particular..
Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton Pre Fall Collection 2011

Louis Vuitton collection Fall 2011

Louis Vuitton 2011 pre Fall

Louis Vuitton 2011 Fall

Okay, what were seeing here is a boyish 1920's feel and also 40's glamour with some 60's shift swing coats! 
gorgeous..I literally cannot wait to start wearing coats again.
One more thing before I go, DOGTOOTH.. get your hands on the pattern and start wearing it!
Jessica, xx

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures!!! actually i love this mix of glamourous forties and swinging sixties for fall!!!
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete