Wednesday 10 August 2011

Staying Classy

G'day vintage lovers. 
It's not the best of times in London at the moment, but that doesn't mean we can't carry on with what most of us Brits do best (well some of us), being classy!
I get asked a lot of the time, how you can dress classy when you don't have the money to find fancy things? 
CHARITY SHOPS of course!
I've found lots of classy clothing in charity shops whilst only spending up to £4, so there's a way for it to be done!
But anyway, over the years of admiring ladies such as Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly, I have 4 key ways which lead towards a classy woman..
1.  Decide which assets to show off! The legs or the upper body.. shift dresses are perfect!
2. Wearing black! subtle and it goes with everything!
3. The perfect bag, I've had my eye on this bag for months and I still can't find it anywhere without it being over £75. It's a Fiorelli Hepburn inspired holdall leather bag which I feel is perfect to complete a classy look.

4. And the last little tip is making sure the clothes fit! If your wearing a tight fitting top with just jeans then throw a detailed cardigan over the top or a kimono! yes! 
Anyway, I thought this post might be quite helpful :)
New look up soon.promise!
Jessica, xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I adore Twiggy, this photo of her is great!

    -Laura xox
    http://wrinkleintimevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete